Milestone

Teeny Tears diapers has crossed a milestone.  Less than a year ago I sat nervously in front of my sewing machine at the kitchen table, wondering whether I would ever be able to convince anyone to use teeny little diapers for their bereavement needs.

My fears were unfounded and our Teeny Tears family has grown by leaps and bounds since then.  Today, I can announce that there have been 1520 diapers donated (that we know about), with more than 2000 diapers currently under active construction in communities around the world.

We are blessed.

5 comments:

The Kimmels said...

Awesome! Thanks for taking me along for the ride :)

Megan B ♥ said...

Couldn't do it without you, my friend.

Vanessa Pollard said...

I am do happy to be on this blessed and inspired ride.

Lisa Hutchings said...

Awesome Megan!

Heather B said...

That's so awesome!