Dex and The Preemie Project -- Part #2

When we visited our in-laws on the east coast over the summer, I promised my husband that I would not think about Teeny Tears every minute of our vacation (just most of them).  My sister-in-law Kim made that a little more difficult when she presented me with unsewn diaper cut-outs on the first night of our visit!  I put them into my suitcase and did my best not to pull them out every hour just to gaze upon their cuteness.  (And as far as my husband knows, I only did it three or four times.)  What can I say?  I'm a total diaper addict.  What we say in our FB group is: "It's a sickness."

When I arrived home, I gave the precious little treasures to my good friend, Sveta.  We met in Latvia many years ago and she is now one of our dedicated "Diaper Divas of Salt Lake City".  Here she is with my daughter, dropping off a darling collection of sewn diapers.
We have donated these diapers to The Preemie Project, in  memory of my little guy, Dex. Thank you Auntie Kim and Auntie Sveta!

The Preemie Project seeks to provide much-needed comfort and support to critically ill infants and their families in newborn intensive care units in Iowa.  They also provide bereavement clothing and items of remembrance to grieving families who have suffered a loss.  These diapers will be given to the angel families of Des Moines, Iowa.