For Love of Wyatt -- First Diapers to Canada

When my TTTS friend Dana mailed me diaper cut outs from Canada, I transformed them into diapers for another TTTS angel family.  On the day I surprised Melissa J. with the diapers for her hospital, she surprised me with a stack of flannel!
I knew immediately that I would turn the pile into a collection of diapers for.... Dana's family.  Are you with me?

Meet the McIntyre family.  Dana and Tyler are parents to identical twins Ryder and angel Wyatt.

This is former micropreemie and cute Canadian, Ryder.  You can follow his adventures on his blog!
Dana, Melissa, and I are all raising single surviving TTTS twins with disabilities, all sons.  It was a joy to team together with these amazing mamas for our angel babies.

122 diapers, made with oodles of love for the McIntyre family.  They have been created in memory of Wyatt Jaxson McIntyre and will be donated to BC Women's Hospital of Vancouver, British Columbia, where the McIntyre boys were born.



With love, from our angel families to yours.