Neveah's Rainbow

Nevaeh's Rainbow Project is a division of Project Sweet Peas and was created in memory of Nevaeh Grace Onesti.  Their program supports the wellness of families by providing care packages and other services that offer comfort while furthering the bond between parent and child, and treasured keepsakes to families who have experienced a loss.
"When my daughter was in the NICU, we would always play the song “Somewhere Over the Rainbow” by Israel Kamakawiwo’ole. When she passed away, I mentioned in her eulogy that whenever I saw a rainbow, I would remember Nevaeh, and be reminded of her presence. 

I can’t even tell you how many times since she has passed that I have seen rainbows. Bright rainbows, double and triple rainbows, rainbows that only seem to appear out my window! Maybe it is just wishful thinking, but I like to think it is her smiling down on me. 

Rainbows have become a symbol of comfort, peace, and everlasting life to me. That’s why it seemed so fitting to name my project Nevaeh’s Rainbow. 

 I hope that through this project, I can provide some amount of comfort to parents endure the same pain of watching their child struggle for their life and to those that have also had to say goodbye. I would like families to know that regardless of the outcome there is hope in every situation and happiness in memory."  Nicole, Nevaeh's Mommy.

To read more about about this beautiful little angel and her brief earthly journey, please click here.

We were pleased to donate 60 diapers for the angel families that are served by Nevaeh's Rainbow Project.  They were handcrafted by the Green Family of Herriman, Utah.
To find out more about Nevaeh's Rainbow Project, please visit their website!  And don't forget to "like" them on Facebook!