Mattie's Memory

Mattie's Memory helps people find resources about pregnancy and infant loss. It is their mission to be able to link families up with the different pages they will need or might need on their journey.
We were pleased to donate 10 diapers to Mattie's Memory for the angel families they serve.

"As a family we agree that this little boy made a HUGE impact on all of us. He taught us so many things about ourselves and about our family and I am proud to be his mum. He was a gift from god and a perfect little angel who lives in our hearts always. He will never be forgotten by any of us and will always be a part of this family." ~Hazel, Mattie's Mommy

To read more about Matthew's story, please click here.

These diapers were handcrafted by the Green Family in memory of Matthew Aaron Jones.

Don't forget to "like" Mattie's Memory on Facebook!

2 comments:

Hazel Flint said...

Thank you for posting this today, today is Matthews due date, the day he was supposed to come into the world, instead he arrived early and left us..
Seeing this brought tears to my eyes yet also made me smile

Thank you

Angels in Heaven said...

This is so wonderful! I can't wait to get my shipment for my bags after seeing the ones for Mattie. Hazel, is a wonderful woman and friend. Her days are spent doing things to help others find resources and well, being a friend to me and so many others. <3