Angel Mommies of Arkansas Part #4

The Angel Mommies of Arkansas sent their diapering love to St. Francis Hospital and Medical Center in Hartford, Connecticut!

Some of the diapers for this special delivery were handcrafted by Maranda Tyra in memory of the Tyra Angels.
Others were handcrafted by Brenda Bailey, in memory of her son, Michael Douglas Morgan.
To date, the Angel Mommies of Arkansas have donated 286 diapers to hospitals in Arkansas (and Connecticut!) in memory of their angel babies.  Included in the donation to Baptist East Hospital in Little Rock, Arkansas were diapers in memory of Baby Wyatt, handcrafted by his mother, Amanda.

2 comments:

Monica Petroff said...

I would love to join your group and start one here in Tooele it I am Monica Petroff and I love to help others and make the feel better in any way I can. Please leave me a message Thank you

Megan B ♥ said...

Monica, you can find out more information here:

http://teenytears.blogspot.com/2011/11/wanna-help.html