Avi's Embrace

Avi's Embrace is a division of Project Sweet Peas that is dedicated to providing comfort to the families of Indiana by donating packages for those with a child in the ICU as well as to families suffering the loss of their baby.

"Project Sweet Peas is a way for me to heal and to help other families heal as they endure the reality of a NICU stay and/or the loss of their baby. It is through subtle, precious moments that I came to know my own child and so I hope that through Project Sweet Peas I can help families treasure every moment they have with their babies." ~Sarah King, Avi's Mommy
The Northwest Diaper Dreamers handcrafted 60 diapers in memory of angel baby Charles Avi Edward.
These diapers will be included in precious memory boxes provided by Avi's Embrace.
Learn more about Avi's story and see how Avi's Embrace is making a difference by visiting their website;  don't forget to "like" them on Facebook!