For Love of Jenny

"Jenny had such and amazingly beautiful and strong spirit. It reached outside the walls of the hospital and touched people who never even met her. In just ten short weeks, she blessed, taught and inspired. She left the world a better place than when she got here. She is still so loved. We feel so blessed to have had her. (and still have her.)" ~Kelly, Jenny's mommy.
One of our volunteers sewed diapers and blankets in memory of Jenny Marie Martin, whose brief life made a lasting impact on her.

"When I found out about Teeny Tears, I immediately felt I should make some diapers for them, and I kept thinking about Jenny, she was such an inspiration for me, she faced such challenges in her short life and she overcame so much while she was here. I feel so very often that she is in the next life doing something incredible." ~Beth, friend to Jenny's mommy
These precious diapers and blankets have been donated in memory of Jenny for angel families at Alegent Creighton Health Mercy Hospital in Council Bluffs, Iowa.