For Love of Conner and Logan, Quilted Castle

Thank you, Quilted Castle, for making another donation of diapers possible!

"Conner and Logan were the most amazing little boys in my life and even though I only held them for a short period of time after birth, I loved them both unconditionally since the day I found out I was pregnant. I loved every moment I felt them move and kick. I know they were in a lot of pain and dealing with a lot in the womb so I feel so much better that they were taken above. No more suffering. 

I had a condition called Twin to Twin Transfusion Syndrome (TTTS), something had rarely happens in identical twins where they both share the placenta and one is getting more nutrients and has a lot more room than the other and is growing more efficiently. There is nothing that the mother did or can do to prevent. I just know that if they were here now they would take very good care of their little sister and I also do know that they are watching over mommy daddy and little sister Lilly every day. We love them so much and never go a day without them on our minds." ~Brittany, mommy to TTTS Angels Conner and Logan

The SLC Diaper Divas transformed beautiful fabric donated from The Quilted Castle, into precious diapers for angel families served by Mount Sinai Hospital in Baltimore, Maryland.

In memory of Conner and Logan Judy.

Large diapers
and small diapers.
(More diapers were donated in memory of Conner and Logan by Nathaniel Nelson's Eagle Scout Project.  Find that link here!)

Visit The Quilted Castle, online and don't forget to "like" them on Facebook!