For Love of Mason and Isiah -- Poppyseed Fabrics

Thanks to the generosity of PoppySeed Fabrics, we were able to provide an absolutely gorgeous collection of 164 diapers in memory of TTTS Angels Mason Andrew Benner and Isiah Caleb Benner for families served by Mercy Health Center in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.

Teeny boy diapers...
 Larger boy diapers...
 Larger girl diapers...
 And Teeny girl diapers...

Isiah and Mason Benner were born on January 15, 2008 at 11pm, passing away just a few hours later on January 16th due to complications of TTTS (Twin to Twin Transfusion Syndrome).  They were born at 23 weeks and 5 days.  Mason lived one hour and Isiah lived three hours.  TTTS took away everything I had dreamed about away from them.  I miss them very much and think about them every single day.  I had been depressed for years and it sometimes hits out of nowhere now, but I okay now in life and doing well.  
When you lose a child, you never get over it; it sticks with you.  My husband and I now have our rainbow baby girl Payton.  She is 21 months old and is the light of my life.  When she was a baby, she looked just like her brothers, especially when she was asleep, so I know she is a part of them and they are watching over her daily.  
I want to thank everyone who participated in making these diapers in memory of my sons.  This is a great cause; I talk about it to anyone who will listen! ~Amanda, mommy to TTTS angels Isiah and Mason Benner.

Who made these diapers?

The Young Women from the Edgemont Ward of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints took these diapers to their Girls Camp for a service project.  Their fearless camp leader (our very own Vanessa) pre-sewed the first stitch and then these lovely girls trimmed and flipped diapers during their camping experience. Other diapers they traced and cut!  After camp, they were all finished off by SLC Diaper Divas Vanessa, Megan B, Megan K, and Sara!

THANK YOU, PoppySeed Fabrics, for your generous contribution of fabric for our cause! Find Poppyseed Fabrics online and don't forget to "like" them on Facebook!them every single day.