For Love of Joshua Part #9

"The 8 sets of diapers sent to the Red Center in memory of Joshua Greer are pretty special. First, because they are each made with a lot of love. Second, because they are the first I made all by myself with no help! They were the first thing I have ever sewn. Third, because they were sewn on my grandmother's machine that was purchased in 1956. She would have been Joshua's great grandmother, she passed away in 2009. 

A lot of things had been made with a lot of love with this machine including things for all of my aunts and uncles cousins, sisters, my mother and my living children. By making diapers with her Machine, it's now made things for Joshua. I know she would be proud of me using her Machine for this blessing."  ~Crystal, Angel mother to Joshua.  

To read more about Joshua, click here.