For Love of Adrian

"Here is a picture of my first donation of Teeny Tears diapers to IU Health Arnett Hospital in Lafayette IN. I took 5 sets of the bigger ones and 5 sets of the smaller ones. This was just to get some there so they would be available and then I will be busy making some more. The head nurse that I have been in contact with was so glad for them and was so nice. She said normally the marketing dept requires samples of things like this to be brought for inspection before a decision is made, but she took one look at the Teeny Tears blog and saw the diapers and read the story and said "ABSOLUTELY!" So thankful for that because it made me feel so good to be able to give back to others in need. This all worked out just 3 months to the day since we lost our little Adrian Grant - May 6th 2013."  ~Stefany, angel mama to Adrian

These diapers have been donated in memory of Adrian Grant for families of IU Health Arnett Hospital in Lafayette, Indiana