For Love of Isaiah

"My husband and I were very excited to find out, in the fall of 2011, that I was, once again, pregnant. We had already been blessed with two daughters and eagerly anticipated the arrival of this new baby. We decided not to find out the baby's gender-- we wanted it to be a big surprise! 

The pregnancy went well-- no real problems. My two daughters had both been born via C-section, but this time I was hoping for a VBA2C. On April 13, 2012, the day before my due date, I noticed that the baby was not moving very much. On the morning of April 14, we found out that our baby had died. Our hearts were completely broken. 

Precious little Isaiah was born via C-section later that day and no cause for his death could be found. My heart breaks for all the sweet moms that must say goodbye to their precious babies. I hope that, in some small way, the diapers that I sewed will bring some comfort to these grieving women." ~Juliana, angel mama to Isaiah

Isaiah's family donated these beautiful bereavement gifts for the families of AnMed Health in Anderson, South Carolina.