For Love of Abigale

"When I came across Teeny Tears Diapers, I knew I wanted to be apart of it in honor of my daughter and angel Abigale. Abigale got her wings 5 days after she was born. Although her life on earth was short, she showed us so much love and gave us many memories we will always cherish and her memory will always live on. 

 My 2 dear friends Jodi & Tanya, joined me in making 33 sets of flannel diapers for The Children's hospital in Mpls, MN, this was their first time receiving them so they wanted only 20 sets to get a sense of what the need will be. I'm looking forward to making more although I wish there was not a need for them. 

 Dropping the finished diapers off was special. My husband Josh, daughter Libby and I went to Children's Hospital on Abigale's 2nd Birthday as we did the year before (it's where Abigale was born) although this was Libby's first time there. We know Abigale was smiling down on us that day and that makes us smile. We also are happy to know the diapers can bring some comfort to other families who have lost babies." Jennifer, angel mama to baby Abigale



Mama Jenn
Donation day