For Love of Molly

"We lost Molly in December 11, 2009. She was perfect in so many ways. She was born sleeping at 24 1/2 weeks. We went for a routine u/s and found that she had no heartbeat. I had no idea, that this could ever happen. I had at that time a 10 y/o daughter and 8 y/o son and step son (they are 6 months apart).

Teeny Tears was the first thing in over 3 years that made me feel like I was helping other angel parents out. Then I became overwhelmed with my older kids' schedules and my marathon training. This is when I found Holly M. (angel mother to Blake and Shane) who completed the diapers that I started and more with all the fabric that I bought to make in Molly's honor.

I truly can't express what Teeny Tears has brought me in my healing journey and others in their healing journey." ~Jenn, angel mother to Molly

These diapers were handcrafted by Jenn and Holly M. in memory of Molly for the families of Sanford Medical Center in Fargo, North Dakota.