For Love of Zoe and Evie Part #3 -- Sew Prem Part #4

More Teeny Tears diapers have been donated in Australia!

"These two parcels were made to celebrate the lives of Evie Mary (Twin 1 in the pink hat) born at 27 weeks 1010g and Zoe Kate Cutting 940g born on 28/11/2009 and lost their battle for life on 30/11/2009


I never knew these babies and at the time I did not know their Mother Sarah Cutting but two years on I came into contact with her through social media, with a little prompting from Sarah who pointed me in the right direction to get patterns http://www.miraclebabies.org.au/ I began sewing gowns for preemie babies, I knew that not all babies won the battle to survive and I wanted to make sure they to had something tasteful and appropriate to wear. 
Then when I actually met Sarah for the first time she told me a little about her family and the loss of her beautiful twin girls, since then we have collaborated on a lot of things regarding preemie gowns and burial clothes. I have tried lots of different patterns and finally stayed with my original patterns but with a few adjustments, then I found the Teeny Tears diapers and I knew I was heading the right way to having an almost perfect set. My packs now consist of two matching gowns, diapers and hats and when I have time some get little crochet heart softies.

This will be the second time I have donated parcels for the girls' birthdays and I'm so honoured that their Mother Sarah will be hand delivering them to both hospitals which are over 5 hours drive from our home town Sarah and husband Michael also have two gorgeous boys Joshua and Lachie also both born prematurely. Evie Mary and Zoe Kate continue to inspire me to do more, these two beautiful little girls have certainly changed my world forever, in memory of their 4th Birthday XOXOX"  -- Helen, Sew Prem
Two donations of complete burial sets for Women's and Children's Hospital Adelaide, Australia and Flinders Medical Centre, Adelaide Australia