Remembering Grandma Scott

Heaven gained another angel this weekend, as Grandma Scott quietly passed away from this life at 92 years of age.  Grandma Scott is the beloved grandmother of two of our volunteers, Melissa and Carrie, along with 58 other grandchildren, 8 children, and 69 great-grandchildren!
Grandma Scott has sewn countless Teeny Tears diapers in memory of her great grandchildren, Cassidy and Spencer.  When Melissa visited her grandma one last time to say goodbye, this is what she found by her sewing machine. 
She leaves behind a tremendous legacy of love, sacrifice, and service.  Thank you, Grandma Scott, for your amazing example to all of us!  I am sure that as you are reunited with your friends and family that have gone before you, that you were greeted by new friends as well, special angel friends for whom you provided the only clothing they would ever wear in this life. 

"Then shall the King say unto them on his aright hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world. For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in.  Naked, and ye clothed me..."  Matthew 25:34-36
 
 
Melissa with Grandma Scott;  Carrie with Grandma Scott with four generations