For Love of Samuel and Andrew

"My boys were born on September 3, 2012 at 24 weeks after I was diagnosed with HELLP syndrome. Andrew was 1lb 2oz and 10.75" and Samuel was 1lb 6oz and 12". So tiny! Andrew was never able to stabilize and passed away on September 6, 2012. Samuel did well for almost 3 weeks before he was no longer able to fight all the problems in his little body and he passed away in my arms on September 25, 2012. Honoring them has been my reason for living for the past year and I am so lucky to have been able to find so many ways, between Teeny Tears, donating other items to our NICU, improving the bereavement program at our NICU, having an AMAZING March of Dimes team and supporting our local Children's Hospital. I can't believe how wonderful family and friends have been in supporting us either. It is truly a blessing. Though I haven't made any diapers yet due to all the other things going on in our lives, I really hope to work to make some soon!"  ~Melanie, angel mother to Samuel and Andrew

Samuel Earl Elliott
Andrew Thomas Elliott

These diapers were donated in memory of Samuel Earl Elliott and Andrew Thomas Elliott by Jana and Carol from the Northwest Diaper Dreamers, for the families served by Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, New Hampshire