For Love of Karter Part #2

"This is the second annual donation in honor of our TTTS angel Karter Maverick Dunn. The diapers were lovingly made by my Aunt Tami and her family as well as by a dear friend of mine's Aunt Mary.

My husband and I vowed to not let Karter’s passing be for nothing. I speak regularly to my now 15-month old Kolton about his guardian angel brother and will continue to tell him how much of a bond they share. We will always be a mommy and daddy of twin boys and I was so blessed to have gotten to feel his little life inside me!  We are so excited to be a part of such an amazing blessing that the Teeny Tears organization is to other families like ourselves!" ~Danielle, mother to TTTS survivor Kolton and angel baby Karter

To read more about Karter and his story, please visit this link.  

Diapers, blankets, and hats for the families of Brandon Regional Medical Cener in Brandon, Florida.