Diapers By Anita

Volunteer seamstress Anita has worked with her step-daughter Jen of Angel Wing Doula Services to make sure that the families of Mercy Health Hackley of Muskegon, Michigan have Teeny Tears diapers for their families.
This is a blessing to be able to help our littlest angels. God has been by my side this whole time and therefore I have been able to share my two angels and how they did not have any of that back then. The hospital loves the diapers and I am working on sending some other things to them. The bereavement doula group love the diapers as well and have asked that I send some for memory boxes." ~Anita

172 diapers donated for Mercy Health
To find out more about the important work being done by Angel Wing Doula Services, please visit their website by clicking here or see them on Facebook.