For Love of Donavan Part #3, #4, #5

It was such a wonderful experience to be able to provide this service for families in need. Throughout the whole experience, my mind kept going back to my sister and her sweet angel Donavan. I can still remember all of the trouble she had finding something to bury Donavan in. I am so glad that I am a part of providing that bit of service for grieving families. 

My sister told me that it was difficult in the logistics of finding something to bury Donavan in but there was also an emotional burden of having to search for something to bury your tiny baby in. She loves that this service will alleviate a burden from a grieving family at a terrible time. Thank you for honoring her and her dear angel baby."    ~Elizabeth M., angel auntie to Donavan

202 more diapers and 101 beautiful blankets have been donated in memory of little Donavan for the families of:

Carolina Pines Regional Medical Center in Hartsville, South Carolina
Hilton Head Hospital on Hilton Head Island, South Carolina
Womack Hospital in Fort Bragg, North Carolina