For Love of Robert

Dottie Kruse joined our project in the summer of 2014.  In that time she has taken on diapers, blankets, hats, and Teeny Tunics for angel families!  In total so far, she has donated 732 diapers for angel families!  That is just the diapers, and does not include 136 tunics and countless blankets and hats that she has also donated along the way.  Thank you, Dottie, for your wonderful work for our families!

"My driving force behind my sewing is to honor my angel brother, Robert Earl Thomson. Robert lived for nine months before the Angels took him away. Robert got pneumonia. He just wasn't strong enough to pull through. I think about Robert everyday. I wonder what would our family be like if Robert had survived. He may be gone, but he will never be forgotten. ~Dottie, sister to angel brother Robert





I read about Dex Bradshaw. His story touched my heart deeply. So I decided that everything I made out of white flannel would be in his honor. I am very blessed to be a part of this group. If I can bring just a bit of comfort to a grieving family in their darkest moments then I will continue to sew." ~Dottie






Hospitals and organizations served by Dottie's tender loving care:

University of Arizona Medical Center in Phoenix, Arizona
Antelope Valley Hospital in Lancaster, California
Fairchild Medical Center in Yreka, California
Hemet Valley Medical Center in Hemet, California
Mercy Mount Shasta in Mount Shasta, California
Montclair Hospital Medical Center in Montclair California
San Dimas Community Hospital in San Dimas, California
Palomar Health Downtown in Escondido, California
Broward Health Medical Center in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Fairview Ridges Hospital in Burnsville, Minnesota
Ridgeview Medical Center in Waconia, Minnesota
Methodist Hospital in St. Louis Park, Minnesota
Park-Nicollet Clinics and Maple Grove Hospital in Maple Grove, Minnesota
United Hospital of St. Paul, Minnesota
Daniels Family Funeral Services in Albuquerque, New Mexico
Clarendon Memorial Hospital in Manning, South Carolina
Chloe Ella's Angel Closet in Sandy, Utah